Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Postcard Paradise!

I haven't bought any stamps at all this year even though I do have last months range which I ordered in December. I won't be buying anymore though unless I really need them as I don't like the sound of this years stamps at all but I really need to see the designs first.
 
That doesn't mean though that I haven't spent any money on postage items at all... oh no! I am well and truely hooked to postcards and when ever I see a design that I truely like and think is affordable I have to get it. I have such a collection now that it should last me a lifetime but that probably won't stop me buying more.

Here are some of the ranges I have purchased so far.
Train Journey

Chinese ladies

Fox

Transport
I always really wanted to receive some shaped postcards so it was exciting to come across these transport ones that I can use myself. Its even nicer that I got an un-expected 2 sets when I assumed it was just one.
 
Have you made any great purchases lately?

4 comments:

  1. The second set is so cute! I like the other cards as well, but that one is really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did order a 2nd set of girlie postcards but they never arrived. They are equally as cute.

      Delete
  2. I really, really like all these cards! You are lucky, we don`t have any interesting postcards here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get nice stationery locally so I tend to buy online.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...