Friday, September 6, 2013

From Russia With Love

I received the most amazing envelope during the week. I forgot to take an individual photo of the envelope as that was pretty too so I'll add that later but this is what I got...

A postcard of Moscow Red Square.
A variety of postage stamps from Russia. I haven't seen or received such a big stamp before but the detail on it is amazing. It was such an amazing stamp to receive as were all the others, I was completely in awe but gobsmacked too.
 
Have you ever received any amazing stamps?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the last stamp! These stamps where the picture continues outside of the real stamp are my favourite ones - and this one is especially pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen you post stamps like it but I haven't ever received one so its all that much more exciting. Its amazing! I hope to get more in the future.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...